Tuesday, May 03, 2005
for you, and you, and im okay
Suzanne Vega - Caramel
It won't do
to dream of caramel,
to think of cinnamon
and long for you.
It won't do
to stir a deep desire,
to fan a hidden fire
that can never burn true.
I know your name,
I know your skin,
I know the way
these things begin;
But I don't know
how I would live with myself,
what I'd forgive of myself
if you don't go.
So goodbye,
sweet appetite,
no single bite
could satisfy...
I know your name,
I know your skin,
I know the way
these things begin;
But I don't know
how I would live with myself
what I would give of myself,
if you don't go.
It won't do
to dream of caramel,
to think of cinnamon
and long for you.
i dont know why im eating scoops and scoops of ice-cream day after day. it's especially worrying since im not really an ice-cream sort of person at all. i like it, but i dont eat it that much or that often cos i find it too sweet after a few spoonfuls. im a 'proper food' kinda girl. give me a meal - appetisers, main course, drinks and dessert - the full works. must be the PMS. *shrugs*
today is a good day. i got sushi for lunch, international seafood buffet for dinner, too-pretty-to-resist lingerie, 2 new books AND ice-cream :):):)