Thursday, March 31, 2005



what turns me on is so surreal

of all the things I could be and should be doing now, the one thing I choose to do is by no means a priority. But then sometimes I suspect my priorities are abit screwed anyway, so what the hell.

I should get started on my slides for Friday's presentation since I will not be in on Thursday and might not even have my laptop with me. I could be sleeping. 3hours per day for the past 3 days means im barely surviving.

A thought. '3hours per day for the past 3 days' sounds bad. But '9 hours in 72 hours' sounds badder. What about '9 hours for the past 3 days'? some people get 9 hours in just one day. I think im beyond tired such that im actually quite awake. Seriously I think ill get by without sleep even for the next 24 hours. It's not that hard. You just gotta learn the art of auto-piloting throughout the main bulk of the day and turn on the engines only when the occasion calls for it. For example, for life's all-important questions like "What should I have for lunch today?", and "I wonder if those shoes will match my clothes/bag/belt/accessories/skin colour/mood/etc etc etc".

This is going to make me sound like a bimbo, or more likely, this is going to reveal my true bimbo colours, but I've abandoned all work and sacrificed sleep just so I can indulge in a completely frivolous activity:

Buffing my nails.

I stand completely undeterred and ready to defend my time-waster of choice.

I cant stand dull, grooved, unbuffed nails on myself the same way some people wont come into contact with civilisation wearing specs, or the way some, ah, most, guys wont leave the house without gelling their hair. I just feel ugly. shiny, naked nails make me a happy girl. so sue me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I really oughta get back to my nails. All this tip-tapping on the keyboard is highly damaging for my precious keratins.
 



# | | 03:43